- For K-12th grade students and preschool students with disabilities living in Arizona.
- Student’s family income cannot exceed 185% of the income required to qualify a child for reduced price lunches.
- Scholarship Limits: $5,600 for grades K-8th & $6,900 for grades 9th-12th.
- Student is enrolling in a private school kindergarten.
- Student is enrolling in a private preschool program for students with disabilities.
- Student must have attended an Arizona public school as a full-time student for at least 90 days of the prior fiscal year or one full semester and then transferred from the public school to a private school.
- Student is a dependent of a member of the armed forces of the United States who is stationed in Arizona pursuant to military orders.
- Student received a Corporate scholarship under on of the above criteria in a prior year and the student continued to attend a private school in subsequent years; OR
- Received an Original/Individual scholarship or a Switcher/Overflow Plus scholarship in a prior year and the child continued to attend a private school in subsequent years.